Model Skin Care Tips and Tricks
To start a modeling career you need to have great skin. A modeling agency may still take you on, but they will require you fix your skin if it needs it. We have put together a page to explain how anyone can clear up their skin. Today we cover briefly about model skin care tips and tricks.
Skin care, in our opinion, should be simple! You shouldn’t need fancy 3 step processes that cost you hundreds of dollars to use. Most over the counter products only treat acne after it shows up. They do not get to the source of the problem though. Acne forms underneath the skins surface and needs to be stopped before it makes it to the surface.
We have made a list of model skin care tips which are from skin care professionals.
For minor acne, these tips are quite effective. Sometimes though, keeping your skins surface clean is not enough. You may have to go to your doctor to fix the problem.
Model skin care tips and tricks:
- Don’t squeeze a pimple unless the tip is white, otherwise it will swell and will take longer to go away. JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE! Most of them will go away!
- If you sweat, then clean your skin afterwards. Even if all you have is water.
- Wash your skin with a non medicated and non scented soap at least 2 times per day (morning and night).
- Don’t use a lot of moisturizer. Just a tiny amount about the size of a pea or smaller. Use a non scented moisturizer. One with vitamin E is a good choice.
- Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water per day. This will help keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Sleep at least 8 hours per day. Sleep is when your body repairs itself the most, so you must give yourself good amounts of sleep.
- Most importantly, try not to stress. Worrying and checking the mirror every 5 minutes will just stress you out. When your mind is stressed your body will reflect it.The less stress you have, the better your skin will get. When your mind is relaxed, healthy and at peace, your body will be the same. Your immune system will do what it is supposed to do.
When you stress though, your skin will get worse. We suggest taking 15 minutes every day to just let gooo. Just relax, forget about your skin, forget about the past and the future. Just relax.
Forget about everything. Just lie down or sit in a chair and RELAX. For this 15 minutes, just let go of everything.
Stress has been proven to causes aging, acne, sickness and the breakdown of DNA. Doing what we have just mentioned, has been proven to reverse aging, dramatically improve or eliminate acne, prevent sickness, cure sickness and maintain your DNA structure.
Do the relaxation before you go to bed as well. When you have a good, long and deep sleep your body repairs itself the best.
Most people do not practice relaxation on a daily basis. Try it for a few weeks and it will improve your skin and day to day life dramatically.
*Check out our how to become a model course for specific relaxation and meditation exercises.
If you have tried all this before, without success, then your acne most likely needs to be solved with antibiotics. Go to your doctor and find out what is the best option for you.
Don’t be embarrassed!
Don’t be shy! Go to your doctor and get more information. Your skin needs to be clear for modeling. Make up can cover some, but not all acne. And a modeling agency simply can’t send a model out with bad skin.