Male Modeling Advice | Female Modeling Advice | Catwalks | Women's Clothing | Men's Wear |
Make-Up Tips | Fashion Accessories | Model Style & Beauty |
Fashion that Feels Better
Every woman, regardless of their age and
constitution, can dress in style and feel comfortable and attractive.
The key? Knowing how to select and matching clothing and accessories that best
suit your figure.
Betting on sheer mini dresses that suit your figure.
I favor miniskirts and low cut dresses hip look your long legs.
You do not miss a nice scarf, shawl or even a comfortable poncho with fringe,
you'll actually match.
Petite woman with short stature:
Betting on the dresses with simple lines, short and strong tones.
The necklines tub favor you.
Compensates for your height with some heels, go for the feminine stilettos.
- The clothes that fit your figure without marking or adding excess volume are
- While you sit straight and low-cut dresses with knee length, very feminine.
- Avoid very colorful prints in basic garments and bets for them to accessories,
jackets and frock coats.
- Sheer dresses with empire style get a figure look more
feminine and romantic.
- The chiffon blouses and boleros favor you.
- Evasive and flowing skirts in long means you feel good.
- Do not overdo the supplements.
Four stylized figure tips:
Just keep in mind four simple tips to make your figure in seconds seem more
Styling your figure gunning to heels, extra long trousers and jackets to the
If you want to conceal tummy uses tight pants billowing blouses.
If you want to reduce chest, choose black, the V-neck and avoids over-waisted
To reduce hip, wide trousers and a skirt evasive help make your hips look