Today, we are going to share with you some of our favorite health and fitness experts for woman fitness models and male fitness models.
Always the awkward girl growing up I was never part of the elite inner circle at school…modeling wasnt something that I ever thought I could do. Its been several years since I started modeling and now have focused my attention to personal training and my family. I had a tremendously wonderful time modeling and I never lost sight of the fact that I did it for fun and for the enjoyment of capturing a moment, and for getting to live a fraction of a dream; when you lose that then its time to quit.
………so step inside my little girls dream!!!
I got into modeling by chance…I wanted to get some really good pictures of myself and I met this photographer online through an online modeling website. Through him I met other talented photographers, such as Dan Howell of NY and so on….it was very fun for me, I made some great friends and did some exciting work from it, including a CD cover for 70’s band Vanilla Fudge.
What advice you have for models?
There are a lot of scams out there. Always, let someone know where you will be an a number where they can reach you. Call when you get there and when you leave the shoot that way someone knows your whereabouts. Always, be prompt and professional in your work if you are a woman fitness model or a male fitness model or bodybuilder. Continue reading “Woman fitness model – Expert modeling and fitness advice”
To start a modeling career you need to have great skin. A modeling agency may still take you on, but they will require you fix your skin if it needs it. We have put together a page to explain how anyone can clear up their skin. Today we cover briefly about model skin care tips and tricks.
Skin care, in our opinion, should be simple! You shouldn’t need fancy 3 step processes that cost you hundreds of dollars to use. Most over the counter products only treat acne after it shows up. They do not get to the source of the problem though. Acne forms underneath the skins surface and needs to be stopped before it makes it to the surface.
We have made a list of model skin care tips which are from skin care professionals.
For minor acne, these tips are quite effective. Sometimes though, keeping your skins surface clean is not enough. You may have to go to your doctor to fix the problem.
Model skin care tips and tricks:
- Don’t squeeze a pimple unless the tip is white, otherwise it will swell and will take longer to go away. JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE! Most of them will go away!
- If you sweat, then clean your skin afterwards. Even if all you have is water.
- Wash your skin with a non medicated and non scented soap at least 2 times per day (morning and night).
- Don’t use a lot of moisturizer. Just a tiny amount about the size of a pea or smaller. Use a non scented moisturizer. One with vitamin E is a good choice.
- Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water per day. This will help keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Sleep at least 8 hours per day. Sleep is when your body repairs itself the most, so you must give yourself good amounts of sleep.
- Most importantly, try not to stress. Worrying and checking the mirror every 5 minutes will just stress you out. When your mind is stressed your body will reflect it.The less stress you have, the better your skin will get. When your mind is relaxed, healthy and at peace, your body will be the same. Your immune system will do what it is supposed to do.
Continue reading “Model Skin Care Tips and Tricks”